"Aleph A Boscolo Luxury Hotel"
More Hotel Photos
is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or
the individual property to ensure the accuracy
of the photos displayed. 1001hotels.ru is not
responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Location. The Aleph A Boscolo Luxury Hotel in Rome, Italy is convenient to many area attractions. Less than one kilometer from the Spanish Steps and the Villa Borghese, the hotel is two kilometers from Trevi Fountain and the Pantheon. The Coliseum is four kilometers from the hotel. Vatican City, St. Peter's Basilica and Vatican Museum are five kilometers away. Fiumicino Airport is approximately 35 kilometers from the hotel.
Hotel Features. A Renaissance building that was formerly a bank, the Aleph A Boscolo Luxury Hotel features an ultra- modernistic interior. The lobby of the hotel features a black marble floor with small areas of red tiles and wood paneling on the walls with red leather couches. The hotel offers complimentary newspapers and coffee in the lobby.
The restaurant Sin, is open all day and serves Mediterranean cuisine that includes fish entrees. Open June through September, Seventh Heaven is the hotel's rooftop restaurant and bar that serves breakfast, lunches and dinners.
The "Heaven Spa" offers massages, beauty treatments and a sauna. The hotel's library has working areas, two computers, printers and complimentary high- speed Internet access. The Sala Verde (Green Room) is a conference room that can accommodate up to 70 people.
Guestrooms. The Aleph A Boscolo Luxury Hotel's 96 guestrooms are decorated with white colors with navy blue accents. One wall in each room features black-and-white photographs of Rome. Amenities in each room includes minibars and inroom safes. The ensuite bathrooms are designed with small blue and white mosaic tiles. High-speed Internet access is available.
Expert Tip. The Pincio (Pincian Hill), in the south part of Villa Borghese, offers one of the greatest views over Rome. There are villas scattered through the Villa Borghese gardens that are remains of a world exposition in Rome in 1911.