More Hotel Photos
is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or
the individual property to ensure the accuracy
of the photos displayed. 1001hotels.ru is not
responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Hotel Okura, Tokyo is a business-friendly hotel located in Tokyo's Roppongi neighborhood, close to Suntory Hall, National Diet Building, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Additional points of interest include Tokyo Tower and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
In addition to 8 restaurants, Hotel Okura, Tokyo offers a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. 2 bars/lounges are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves hot and cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full-service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 4.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is also available. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
796 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Okura, Tokyo feature minibars and CD players. Beds come with down comforters, down blankets, and premium bedding. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Accommodations include refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available. In addition to fax machines and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer speakerphones with voice mail. High-definition televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Rooms also include complimentary bottled water, safes, and windows that open. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and hypo-allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 420 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: JPY 1575 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: JPY 1575 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1575 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.